1. The expression “jumped the shark” has jumped the shark (ironic, isn’t it?)
2. There will never be real health care reform and its got nothing to do with President Obama. Its because big pharmacy is bigger than big government.
3. Children should never be prescribed drugs for behavioral issues. See number 2.
4. We are a bi-polar nation because we’ve allowed ourselves to be defined in this way. Pass the Ambien.
5. God is dead and he has been replaced by the cult of celebrity. We collectively worship at the altar of “Jersey Shore.” Amen, brother.
6. Oprah Winfrey should get up off her fat but and do the one thing that frightens her; run for political office. I’m just saying…
7. Sarah Palin is stupid and bigoted, and I’m not ashamed to say that about another woman. Let Camille Paglia fuck her if she wants, I don’t care--- she ought to be sedated. Pass the Prozac.
8. No mother should ever have to bury her child.
9. Education in the South Bronx sucks. I suspect it sucks in the rest of the four boroughs as well and for the same reason: politics trump children every time.
10. I’m real glad its not dark at 6:00 a.m. anymore.
Dame Helen Mirren Takes NYC Subway, Looks Flawless - I don't know what Helen Mirren was doing riding the subway yesterday. Is that even allowed? I thought for sure when becoming a "dame," you relinquish all...
3 hours ago